H & H Resources, Inc. was founded in 2001 as a civil engineering consulting firm that assists clients in finding practical, feasible, and economical design and permitting solutions. In doing so, our goal is to deliver products and services that are on time, accurate, and within budget. HHR has a particular specialty in drainage engineering for transportation projects, and also provides other related civil engineering services.
Our principals, Eric Friedrich, P.E., CFM and Wayne Fowler, P.E., CFM, each have over 29 years of experience. The staff includes additional registered professional engineers plus technician and administrative support, bringing to the firm a variety of design experience and resources for accomplishing project tasks.
To illustrate our company's varied background, our engineers have worked as staff or consultants for the following public entities:
• U.S.D.A Natural Resources Conservation Service
• Texas Department of Transportation
• Georgia Department of Transportation
• Fort Bend County Toll Road Authority, Texas
• Cities of Houston, Fort Worth, Bryan, Georgetown, Texas
• Cities of Albany, Douglas, and Hiawassee, Georgia
• Georgia Counties: Union, Henry, Lee, Fulton
• Harris County, TX Flood Control District
• Texas A&M University’s Texas Engineering Extension Service
• UT Austin Center for Lifelong Engineering Education
• University of Texas at Arlington
In an effort to serve our clients better, our engineers continue to update their skills by receiving continuing education in various software programs and engineering topics related to drainage and transportation. As leaders in our profession, we provide instructors and training courses in the fields of hydrology, hydraulics, and erosion control. Our principals or employees have been involved in the development of drainage standards, policies, and procedures for local and state governments, and have published technical and research documents.